Ecological problems of pollution
Автор работы: Пользователь скрыл имя, 25 Февраля 2013 в 20:27, доклад
Worldwide the stinky problems of pollution.
Many cars, trucks and factories add bad breath to the air.
Many cities have dirty air.
Chemical called sulfates puff out of coal burning factories.
When sulfates mix with clouds, acid rain falls and harms plants & creatures.
Прикрепленные файлы: 1 файл
Ecological problems of pollution.
- Worldwide the stinky problems of pollution.
- Many cars, trucks and factories add bad breath to the air.
- Many cities have dirty air.
- Chemical called sulfates puff out of coal burning
- When sulfates mix with clouds, acid rain falls and harms plants & creatures.
- Water is also polluted.
- Companies dump chemicals into waters.
- Farmers spray chemicals on crops to protect
- We can find pesticides in our food.
- Dirty water, air and food cause health problems.
- People throw away a lot of trash and packaging.
- The world is covered with dirt and packaging.
- We need a good recycling program to recycle
glass, paper and metal.
- The climate is changing because of dirty.
- The sun radiation can’t go back into space and it’s getting warmer.
- The greenhouse effect is the rise of temperature
in the atmosphere.
- We have snow in July and rain in January.
- The endangered animals are tigers, parets, coalas, pandas and many animals.
- Forests on our planet are disappearing because people cut down a lot of trees and destroy the habitat of many animals.
- The rain forests are important because they
are the lungs of our planet and give us oxygen.
- We must stop it and make the world cleaner.
- Farmers shouldn’t use chemicals.
- Factories must use good filters and cleaning devices.
- People must throw away less trash and packaging.
Информация о работе Ecological problems of pollution