Prediction of individual health. Tempering the forces of nature. Massage.
- Prediction of individual health
- the essence of prediction
- Criteria of prediction
- Tempering the forces of nature
- Herbal medicine
Prediction of individual health. The essence of prediction
- In Greek “prognosis” means "foresight".
- The essence of prediction is a search for informative markers (factors)
of increased risk of disease, determination of their nature and
the severity with the next construction of the actual prediction.
- In order to solve the prediction problem,
it is necessary to establish the relationship of the markers with
the final result of prediction,
to see the trend of their development in the future
- The main methods of prediction are: intuitive
foresight, analogy, extrapolation and modeling.
- Criteria of prediction are:
- The human Constitution
- Circulation of blood
of individual health. The criteria of prediction
mortality and life expectancy for men and women differ in all the populations.
These differences depend primarily on living conditions.
The human Constitution
set of morphological,
physiological and psychological characteristics, that is inherited or
obtained during life
Circulation of blood
healthy people have different versions of
hemodynamic, or types of circulation: hyperkinetic,
hypokinetic and eukinetic
Tempering the forces of nature
- The hardening of the body is a system of procedures that increase
the body's resistance to adverse influences of the external environment,
develop immunity, improve thermoregulation, strengthen the spirit. Hardening
is a kind of exercise the body's defenses, preparing them for timely
mobilization when needed in critical conditions.
- The best means of hardening are the forces of nature:
- All of these components, which combined with exercise, improves the
efficiency of the methods of hardening. If people will more communicate
with nature, the calmer and healthier he will be.
- Massage is the manipulation of
superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue using
various techniques, to enhance function, aid in the healing process,
decrease muscle reflex activity, inhibit motor-neuron excitability, promote
relaxation and well-being, and as a recreational activity.
- Massage involves working and acting on the body with pressure –
structured, unstructured, stationary, or moving – tension, motion, or vibration, done manually or
with mechanical aids. Target tissues may include muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, skin, joints, or other connective tissue, as well as lymphatic vessels, or organs of the gastrointestinal system.
- Massage can be applied with the hands, fingers, elbows, knees, forearm, feet, or a massage device.
- Herbal medicine, also known as herbalism or botanical medicine, is a medical system based
on the use of plants or plant extracts that may be eaten or applied
to the skin.
- In many cases, scientists aren’t sure what specific ingredient in a particular herb
works to treat a condition or illness. Whole herbs contain many ingredients,
and they may work together to produce a beneficial effect. Many factors
determine how effective an herb will be. For example, the type of environment
(climate, bugs, soil quality) in which a plant grew will affect it,
as will how and when it was harvested and processed.
How do herbs work?
What is herbal medicine good for?
- Herbal medicine is used to treat many conditions,
such as asthma, eczema, premenstrual syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis,
migraine, menopausal symptoms, chronic fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome,
and cancer, among others.
- Thus, the all this measures will help You to prevent various diseases,
to preserve youth, many more years to work and to enjoy life. You are
guaranteed freedom from seasonal colds and catarrhal phenomena. You
will be surprise to see that you will catch a cold 3-4 times less.
It should be remembered that we have received from nature's precious
gift - their health. Our task is to use all available methods for its
preservation and enhancement. Should be taken very seriously to the